Private Transfer from Warsaw to Krakow
Enjoy a private 4-hour ride from your hotel or accommodation in Warsaw to your hotel or accommodation in Krakow with the possibility of doing some sightseeing on the way. All our cars are modern, spacious vans that can carry up to 8 passengers with their luggage.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City guide (during extra stops)
- Meet your English-speaking driver at your accommodation in Warsaw at the arranged pick-up time and enjoy a smooth transfer to your destination in Krakow.
The transfer is done via the E77 route, which goes through Radom (PL) and Kielce (PL). The distance between Warsaw and Krakow is ~300 km and the total duration of the transfer without counting stops is around 4 hours.
It is also possible to take another route and add a stop at Częstochowa, where you can visit the Monastery in Jasna Góra, home to the painting of the Black Madonna.
All our cars are equipped with air conditioner and heating system, and have enough space for the luggage of an 8-person group.
Departure Point :
Please advise pick-up address and preferred pick-up time when booking.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Transfer without stops 10/6/2017 - 10/22/2021
Extra stop at Czestochowa 10/6/2017 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for non-EU citizens
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.