Private Transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to Livingstone
Our transfers are not only a transport service but are also informative with professional driver guides. All our vehicles are insured, have communication radios and first aid kits. When we drop you off, we always make sure you are in safe hands and you have been handed over to the next handler.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Our vehicles have our logo for identification and our guides are always in uniform. All our tour vehicles are air-conditioned and we provide mineral water per person for all transfers.
Our drivers will pick you up from Victoria Falls Airport and will take you to your address in Livingstone, Zambia.
Because we care about our clients, our taxi company takes great pride in meeting and exceeding your expectations for customer service. From the cool and confident corporate executive to a nervous bride or a group of close friends, we treat each client as a member of the royal court with prompt
Departure Point :
We make sure to provide memorable services tours to our guests as it's our first priority is to see to it that the clients are impressed. The clients will find Driver with a poster written there name at the airport exit.
AirportsVictoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/14/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Livingstone, Zambia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.