Private transfer from San Jose-Heredia-Alajuela Hotels to International Airport
Do not worry about getting a casual taxi, we'll meet you at the lobby of your Hotel and take you to the San Jose International Airport !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Let us make your last day in Costa Rica an easy way. Our duly identified representative will assist you with your luggage and any important information you need and will take you in a comfortable modern air-conditioned car/van or mini van from whatever your hotel is in downtown San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia to the International Airport.
Our company provides the unlimited transportation solution from and to the International Airport. We are specialised in the transportation market. Professional english speaking driver equipped with the most recent navigation devices connected to the internet to ensure the update traffic data. This is how we beat the traffic and provide you with the exceptional traveling experience.
Our vehicles have free wifi, radio communication with our office of operations 24 hours, permits and all the insurance required by law. Do not worry about looking for a transport and losing valuable time trying to reach the airport. We take care!
Departure Point :
Our representative will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel at the appointed time given by you according to your flight shchedule
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/15/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.