Private Transfer from Rome/Airport (FCO) to Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello
Limousine Service from Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) to the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi).
The same price is valid for the one-way transfer from the Amalfi Coast to Fiumicino (FCO) airport.
On demand: Pompei ruins private walking tour (2hrs) with a Licensed Tour Guide. The quote for the guided tour is Eur 110,00 cash for the whole group (up to 7 people) to be paid cash at the end of the tour directly to your tour guide. Admission tickets not included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver
- One-way private transfer
- Mercedes luxury van
- No smoking vehicles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You can request a private tour of Pompei/2hrs with an extra charge Eur 110,00 cash
- Our professional driver will pick you up from Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) and transfer you and your family to your destination in the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, Amalfi). We only use new Mercedes vehicles fully equipped with comfortable leather seats and air-conditioning. Our Limousine Service is available 24/7. The drive from the Fiumicino to the Amalfi Coast is approximately 3.5 hrs depending on the day, the time and the location of your hotel.
You will meet your driver at the arrival lobby of FCO with a sign bearing your name and your last name. We need to know the name of the Flight number, the estimated time of arrival, the number and the average size of the total luggage so we can be sure you can load them in the vehicle that we've specifically booked for your transfer.
Departure Point :
Meet the driver with sign after bag claim exit or Hotel, Private Apartment
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.