Private Transfer from Rome to Florence or vice versa
This is a private transfer, no one apart from your party is allowed to join up. Your driver is professionally skilled and your driving will be smooth thanks to a brand new Mercedes vehicle.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- passengers insurance
What's excluded :
- Travelers will be met by an English speaking driver at their hotels or any other indicated place and at the set time. They will be made travel in a comfortable Mercedes vehicle with bottled water, air conditioning, and free wi-fi, and a total covered passenger insurance.
Departure Point :
Provide the correct pickup address.
PortsCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome ItalyFlorence Regional Airport, 2100 Terminal Dr, Florence, SC 29501, USA
OtherThe Mall Firenze, Via Europa, 8, 50066 Leccio FI, Italy
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy - We can drop off travellers in the city of Florence and surroundingsRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - We drop off travellers in the city of Rome and surroundingsCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, ItalyFiumicino Aeroporto, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyRome Ciampino Giovan Battista Pastine Airport, Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are equipped with a European union certified Plexiglas partition that guarantees anti-covid 19 virus protection between driver and passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.