Private Transfer from Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Our driver will meet&greet you at your disembarkation with a sign with the lead passenger name and take you to your car. We will then transfer you directly to your destination in Rome City.
What is included (final rates with no surprises):
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS
- FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- MEET&GREET SERVICE (Our driver will wait for you with a sign with the lead passenger name)
- TOLLS INCLUDED
Benefit from our best offers today and book your private arrival transfer from Rome Civitavecchia Cruise port to your destination in Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a private and convenient transfer from Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Port. All our vehicles are new and our drivers are highly trained. Enjoy an on-time transfer from Rome to Civitavecchia Port.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up at your address, hotel or location in Rome.
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/24/2020 - 12/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Cruise Ship Harbour Civitavecchia, Unnamed Road, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy - We will take you to Civitavecchia Cruise Ship Port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.