Private Transfer From Rome Apt To Positano
This is a private transfer from Rome apt (or from hotels down town) to Positano or the Amalfi coast.
If pick up is Rome apt, you will meet the driver after you clear customs, he will take care of your luggage and together you walk to the car to start the 3 hrs drive down to the Amalfi coast.
If pick up is down town Rome the driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and together you start to drive south on the main highway A1.
The vehicle will be always a Mercedes last model equipped with water and wifi
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- all car expenses as tolls and fuel
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- The drive from Rome apt or down town to Positano, Sorrento or any other town along the amalfi coast is a little longer then 3 hrs drive and most of it is on the main highway A1 except the very last part of it that is along the famous Amalfi coast.
Driving on the highway you can stop for bathroom or drinks at anytime you wish, rest areas are located every 20 minutes.
Your English speaking driver will point out the most important site as the famous Abbey of Monte Cassino that was destroyed by the allied troops in February 1943 and then completely rebuilt after the war.
Departure Point :
Meeting point in Rome apt or front desk of the hotel
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
OtherRome Fiumicino Airport, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :84017 Positano, SA, Italy - Sorrento
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against covid 19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day with a product called SANIBACT (is one of the best available on the market)). Our drivers and guides every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear masks and gloves.To maintain social distance, each vehicle (for vehicles up to 8 seats) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19 are listed in the section INFORMATION TRAVELLERS NEED FROM YOU
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.