Private Transfer from Recife Airport to Sirinhaém
Located in the interior of the state of Pernambuco, it is more than 75 km from the state capital. The name originates from the Sirinhaém River, a river that bathes the municipality.
The tourism in the municipality counts on historical monuments of the middle of century XIX, churches of century XVII and its beaches. The beaches are formed by calm waters that offer a favorable environment for the practice of water sports.
In addition to the beaches of Guadalupe, Barra de Sirinhaém, Guaiamum and Gamela, there is Ilha de Santo Aleixo, an island that officially belongs to the municipality, but is privately owned. But it is possible to visit the island through boat trips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Porto de Galinhas is the most popular beach in Pernambuco. With 18 km of length, Porto is a beautiful beach with blue waters, warm, almost without waves and with natural pools in the area of the village.
It has an excellent infrastructure, counting on hotels, inns, shops and tents on the beach. Distant 60 km from Recife. Access: BR-101 South, PE-60 and PE-09.
Departure Point :
This transfer option from Recife Airport to Sirinhaém can also be hired from any hotel or hostel in the vicinity of Guararapes International Airport, which will not be changed in value. The destination can be any hostel, hotel or Resort of Sirinhaém.
AirportsGuararapes Intl Airport, Recife, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Sirinhaém, State of Pernambuco, 55580-000, Brazil - Any Hotel, Pousada or Resort in Serinhaém.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.