Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel
Enjoy a hassle-free start to your trip with a pre-booked private transfer from Pokhara hotel to your Kathmandu hotel. You will be greeted by your English speaking driver at the Pokhara hotel lobby who will assist you with your luggage and take you door-to-door in a comfortable, air-conditioned sedan or minivan (depending on the size of your group). Transfers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel
- Driver fee
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
Travel worry free from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel. Your experienced and friendly English speaking driver will meet you at the Pokhara hotel lobby with a sign board of your (guests) name and drive you directly to your hotel or luxury resort in Kathmandu. Relax in the comfort of your air-conditioned sedan or minivan, depending on the number of passengers. Take in the scenery and leave the driving to the pros when heading to Kathmandu. Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transportation needs can all be covered by this private transfer service. When making a booking, you will need to advise your accommodation details at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up services from Hotels inside Pokhara city near to Lakeside
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your accommodation details at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.