Private Transfer from Plitvice lakes to Zadar Flat rate up to 6 people
Pick up in Plitvice Lakes area and drop off in Zadar area.
Choose any departure time.
Benefit from a hassle free door to door service.
Chat and relax enjoying the beautiful landscapes on your way.
Fast, comfortable and safe trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Avoid the stress in the crowd at Plitvice bus station where many regular lines buses don’t stop since they are already full.
The road transfer from Lika the hinterland region to Dalmatia, is spectacular by itself. You will be safely driven in a comfortable modern air conditioned vehicle. Your English/French speaking driver will help you with your luggage, inform you about the destination and the best way to enjoy it.
The particularity of Zadar is irresistible for those who respect and admire historical monuments and cultural heritage, artists, tourists and its citizens. Zadar is a city monument, surrounded by historical ramparts, a treasury of the archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times, Renaissance and many contemporary architectural achievements such as the first sea organs in the world.
The coast is particularly indented, the islands and the untouched nature allures many boaters to this regions. The archipelago counts 24 bigger and about 300 smaller islets and rocks, 3 nature parks - Telašćica, Velebit and Vransko jezero and 5 national parks - Paklenica, Plitvice lakes, Kornati Islands, Krka and Sjeverni Velebit classifying Zadar and its surroundings at the very top of the Croatian tourist offer.
Departure Point :Plitvice lakes area
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.