Private Transfer from Pisa to Florence with stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Our proposal allows you to visit the Leaning Tower in Pisa on the day of your arrival, leaving your luggage on board (confortable Mercedes Mini-vans with A / C) and than to arrive at your Hotel in Florence in an hour and half.
Our transfer includes a stop under the leaning tower in Pisa. A second stop in the most panoramic place in Florence, called Piazzale Michelangelo where you can admire the whole city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Extra Stop
- Do not miss a minute of your vacation using TRANSFER WITH STOPS.
A private Driver will wait for you in the Arrival Area of Pisa Airport or in front of your Hotel in Pisa DT, with a welcome sign.
Relax during the transfer and visit the famous Pisa Leaning tower leaving your luggage on board.
One hour later we will continue to Florence where we will stop in the most panoramic point of the city: MICHELANGELO PLAZA, where you can take the best pictures.
The transfer will end in front of your Hotel in Florence.
Departure Point :
Please be so kind ready outside your address in time. If you land at Pisa Airport you will meet your Driver at the Exit Gate - Welcome sign will be always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name
AirportsGal Galilei Airport, Pisa Italy
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy - Arrival at your Hotel in Florence
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.