Private Transfer from Piraeus Port to Athens City Center
JG Athens Tours, for all of its activities (transfers & tours), gives specific attention to the quality than to the quantity.
Our clients' safety is of our outmost priorities.
All of our drivers are professionals and English speaking. All of our vehicles (4 seater sedan, mini van, mini bus) are new models and they have fully insurance coverage. Non-smoking policy is applied to all of our vehicles.
Due to recent pandemia of Covid 19, increased precautionary measures of personal hygiene have been taken.
per adult from
20 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Baby seat or booster up on request without extra charge (compulsory to be requested in advance)
- Professional English speaking driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Our driver will wait you at Piraeus Port, either in the Exit Gate of Cruise Terminal (if cruise travelers) or in the disemparking point of the ferry (if islands travelers), holding label with your name. He welcome you, he will assit you with the luggage and he will transfer you with safety to Athens City Center (drop off to your hotel or to your apartment).
Departure Point :
We shall wait the passengers at Piraeus Port, either outside the Exit Gate of Cruise Terninal (if cruise travelers) or at the disemparking point of the ferry (if islands travelers) holding label with their name.
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Private Transfer up 3 people 11/1/2020 - 2/18/2022
Private Transfer up 5 people 11/1/2020 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Private Transfer up 10 people 11/1/2020 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Athens, Greece - Hotel or Apartment in Athens City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.