Private transfer from Naples to Sorrento with tour of Herculaneum Ruins
Don' t waste your time! Convert your private transfer in a tour.........
Deciding to have sigthseeings during the transfers , as our company suggest, it couldbe the best way to optimize time and save money getting two sevice in one trip.
No worries! Even if you have are traveling whit a lot luggage, our driver will take care of them during the visiting time.
• TRANSFER + 2 HOURS STOP AT HERCULANEUM RUINS
• AVAILABLE FROM SORRENTO TO NAPLES AND REVERSE
OPENING HOURS :
8:30 am - 17:00 pm from 1 November to 31 March
8:30 am - 19:30 pm from 1 April to 31 October
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Airport pickup
- Train Station pickup
- Parking Fees
- 2 hours stop at Herculaneum Ruins
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Licensed private guide
- Entrance tickets
- A good option for clients who desire visiting the Ruins of Herculaneum is to have a stop for a tour during the transfer from Naples Airport or train station to Sorrento, as the archaeological site is located halfway between Naples and Sorrento Coast.
The car sanitation with driver is mandatory by law by the Cura Italia decree to prevent contagion from Covid-19.
In fact, our drivers must comply with the legal obligation that provides for the sanitization and sanitization of their car after each race and that of wearing masks and gloves while driving.
A driver from our company will meet you at the exit gates of the airport or at the end of the tracks into the train station and will help you to carry the luggage.
Our driver will drop you off right in front of the ruins entrace, then he will take care of your luggage parking the car in a safe place. In Herculaneum we recommend to spend about 1.5 hours to explore the ancient Roman town that was destroyed by volcanic pyroclastic flows during the biggest eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. Herculaneum, unlike Pompeii, was a smaller but wealthier town, possessing an extraordinary density of fine houses; the deep pyroclastic material which covered it preserved the beauties of the ancient town very well, along with lots of wooden and other organic-based objects (such us roofs, beds, doors, food and even some skeletons discovered in recent years). Here, you will have the chance to walk around by yourself, learning more with the help of the audio-guide or a licensed private guide that we would be able to book on your behalf in order to maximize your limited time: the English speaking tour guide will show you around through the highlights of the site. At the end of your visit, we will continue the trip to reach your destination..
Departure Point :
Train Station Airport Hotel Private Villa
AirportsNaples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
OtherSorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.