Private Transfer from Lisbon to Porto
I have a lot of experience in this type of services and you can count on me for an efficient, pleasant, fast and safe trip. I will not be silent during the whole trip, telling you the most diverse types of stories about my country, showing and talking about points of interest as we cross them. Of course, if you wish, I will let you relax and simply enjoy the trip.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All private expenses
- You can count on a professional service that fits your expectations.
After your booking, I will arrive to the pick-up point 15 minutes earlier, and I will be identified.
After departure you can choose one or more places to stop on the way.
I will contextualize you with the stories, history and curiosities of the places that we are passing by.
From Lisbon to Porto we will pass by Fátima, Coimbra and Aveiro or Óbidos, Nazaré and Aveiro.
Departure Point :Lisbon Portela Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal
I will pick you up at your location, port or airport.
PortsLisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/15/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.