Private transfer from Genoa to Portofino with Hotel or Cruise Port pick-up
Relax in a luxury private vehicle and avoiding waiting in lines. Save time and have transportation already waiting for you, allowing for ease in transferring from Genoa to Portofino. The pick-up could be in your hotel, apartment or cruise port in Genoa.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for one-way transfer from Genoa to Portofino
- One luggage per person included ONLY
- Private pick-up in Genoa
- Private drop off in Portofino
- Local Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Relax with this one-way transportation service from/to your hotel, apartment or Cruise Port in Genoa or Portofino. Before departing or arriving, designate the pick-up time and confirm the pick-up location. If you are looking for a ride from the cruise port, personnel will already be waiting with a sign at the arrival terminal. Please provide your cruise details when you perform the booking. Drop off will be in your hotel or place of choice Portofino.
Tha journey is for approximately 1 hour.
During transition to your final destination, enjoy a panoramic landscape of the city in your private vehicle. Don't wait in long lines and get on your way with a chauffeur.
Departure Point :
Pick-up could be from Hotel, apartment or Cruise Terminal of Genoa
PortsCruise Pirs Genova, Calata S. Lazzarino, Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :7/13/2020 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :16034 Portofino, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy - Drop off could be in hotel or apartment in Portofino
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.