Private Transfer: from Fiumicino Airport to Ciampino Airport or vice versa
Do you need to move quickly and easily between the main airports of Rome, sure to arrive in time for your next flight? The staff of our staff, active 24 hours a day, offer you all the assistance necessary to ensure that your transfer is planned and achieved perfectly according to your needs.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Private transportation
- 75 minutes waiting time at the airport from the moment the flight lands
- One-way transfer
What's excluded :
- the request for the seat or backsplash must be specified in the reservation
- In order to guarantee a quick and safe transfer, to easily reach the airport in time for your next flight, these are the necessary details for your booking:
- Name and surname of those who book, contact telephone number for availability and any
- Date of transfer
- Total number of passengers and type of vehicle requested:
Sedan 1- 2 passengers
Minivan 1-8 passengers
Each passenger is required to carry a suitcase plus hand luggage; luggage of
particular dimensions (wheelchairs, strollers, musical or sporting instruments, etc ...) go
specified in the reservation and verified later with the operator, before the transfer.
- Airport of arrival, number and origin of the flight; the flight is constantly tracked for
monitor the exact time of landing, any advances or delays.
- Exact time required for picking up passenger (s)
- Destination airport and flight departure time
for transfers arriving from the airport the waiting time is 75 minutes, from the time of flight landing; exceeded the waiting time, without any information from the passenger, the driver will go away. In these cases there is no reimbursement of the cost of the transfer for the passenger.
Departure Point :
Pick up from Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo da Vinci): - meeting with the driver inside the flight terminal, at the meeting point. Withdrawal from Ciampino Airport (G.B. Pastine): - meeting with the driver inside the arrivals hall or immediately outside the main exit.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Return Detail :Fiumicino Aeroporto, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - Terminal of departure provided for by the flight, T1 - T3Ciampino Airport, 00178 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - Departure Terminal, single Terminal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.