Private Transfer from Ella to Yala - Afternoon Jeep Safari
This full-day tour is designed for otherwise independent travellers who want to proceed from Ella to the area of Yala and Tissa and Kirinda, offering them 1. a visit of the rock-cut statues of Buduruwagala, which cannot be reached by public transport easily and 2. a time-sparing and comfortable transfer to the gate of Yala National Park, plus organizing the jeep, plus drop-off at the accommodation in Tissa or Kirinda afterwards.
Our experienced drivers are known for careful driving. They have been doing these tours for 5 years. Their cultural & historical expertise well-founded.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1000 ml bottled drinking water per person
- 4X4 Jeep for half day safari
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Passenger Insurance cover 500,000 LKR P.P
- Total fuel cost
- Total Parking charges
- Replacement vehicle in case of unlucky events - with new driver
- Road Tax & Insurance Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry fees of visiting site or activities
- Tickets of Yala NP
- Extra person in vehicle other than those who booked
- Extra excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food, Meals, Beverages other than water
- Entry/Admission - Buduruwagala Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ravana Ella Falls, Ella-Wellawaya Road, Ella 90090 Sri Lanka
The first stop on this day trip will be a short break for taking photos at the Lower Ravana Falls, which are picturesquely located within the famous Ella Gap.
Stop At: Buduruwagala Temple, Wellawaya Town, Wellawaya 91200 Sri Lanka
Buduruwagala has both the island's tallest statue and the largest group of ancient Buddhist sculptures carved into the rock. Remarkably, the statues are Mahayanistic and indicate even Tantric influence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Yala is Sri Lanka's most celebrated national park. Chances to observe wild leopards are higher than anywhere else in the world, about 30-50% chance during an afternoon safari. On the entire island, this is the area richest in biodiversity. This is due to a variety of landscapes such as dense jungles, large swamps, open grasslands, sandy coastlines, and steep rocks. The density in leopards and crocodiles and deer is extremely high in Yala Block 1, which will be crossed on this jeep safari. Yala is also noteworthy for its birdlife. After your safari you will be transferred to the hotel or guesthouse of your choice in the area of Yala, Tissa, or Kirinda.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be welcoming you in the lobby of your hotel or for your convenience at a meeting point of your choice in Ella City. Departure time is immediately after pick-up time in case you reserved this tour exclusively (no other persons in the same vehicle that day)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.