Private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split with stop in Mostar (Bosnia)
Split is the second-largest city of Croatia and the largest city of the region of Dalmatia, with about 250,000 people living in its urban area. It lies on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea and is spread over a central peninsula and its surroundings. An intraregional transport hub and popular tourist destination, the city is linked to the Adriatic islands and the Apennine peninsula.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This tour consists of private transfer (from 1 to 8 persons) from Dubrovnik to Split with 1 hour stop for visiting town of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Departure Point :
All apartmens and locations in Dubrovnik Area. Please put your adress and we are coming to you.
PortsDubrovnik Cruise Port, Obala Ivana Pavla II, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
AirportsDubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.