Private Transfer from Delhi to Agra with Wildlife SOS Tour
Make the most out of limited time on private one-way transfer with sightseeing on the way to Wildlife SOS exploring Care and Conservation center for animals. This is a conservation center and animal Hospital for Elephants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers from Delhi To Agra Drop with stop at Wildlife SOS
- Stops at on the way Restaurants (on travelers Request)
What's excluded :
- No Meals and accommodation
- Wildlife SOS Admission tickets INR 1500 or 20 USD
- Entry/Admission - Wildlife SOS
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
You will get picked up at your suggested New Delhi location to meet your guide and car-driver. Begin your city sightseeing by going to the attractions mentioned.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wildlife SOS, National Hwy 2 Astha City, Agra 282007 India
Sightseeing stop to Wildlife SOS for 2 hours seeing and exploring Hospital and Conservation areas. Seeing Agriculture lands and Volunteers working to upkeep animals. This is Conservation Center and Animal Hospital for Elephants. Visitors will pay Admission tickets INR 1500 or 20 USD directly to them in cash.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Drop-off at any Agra location as per the traveler's request.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private transfers: Pickup: New Delhi and Drop off: Agra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.