Private Transfer from Cusco City to Ollantaytambo Train Station by Sedan Car
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from your Hotel or accomodation in Cusco city to Ollantaytambo Train Station by private sedan car, and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
Get our Round Trip offer and save money!
per adult from
100 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Kia Sorento 4x4 or similar.
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All station taxes, 20 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way or round trip transfer (depending on passenger's choice)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from Cusco city to Ollantaytambo Train Station in an elegant and fully equipped Kia Sorento 4x4 or similar.
Our Chauffeur will be waiting for you at your Hotel lobby or outside your accommodation in Cusco. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. For transfer from Ollantaytambo Train Station to Cusco, our Chauffeur will be waiting for you at the arrival lounge just after you pick up your luggage and hold up a sign showing the name of the lead passenger. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English/Spanish and will be happy to help you with any questions.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time.
OtherCusco, Peru - Your hotel or accommodation in Cusco City Center
Return Detail :Estación de Tren, Av Ferrocarril, Ollantaytambo 08675, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide train details and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.