PRIVATE TRANSFER from CATANIA to TAORMINA (and VICEVERSA)
Private transfer with an English Speaking Driver. The driver will be waiting for you at the airport arrivals area and will help you with your luggage. You can enjoy your trip thanks to the expert and safe driving of our drivers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Enjoy the convenience of a private transfer with an English Speaking Driver. The driver will wait for you at the airport arrivals area Holding a plate with your name. He will help you with your luggage and will provide you with any further assistance you may need. You can enjoy your trip thanks to the comfort of our vehicles, all equipped with air conditioning, and to the expert and safe driving of our drivers to your destination. On the way the driver will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make your stay and your experience in Sicily better.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from any place in Catania Area or Siracusa Area. Please, specify pick up time.
PortsPorto Catania, Italy
AirportsFontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
OtherCatania, Catania, Province of Catania, Sicily
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Siracusa, 96100 Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.