Private Transfer from Bogota Hotels to El Dorado Airport • Keep Safe from Covid
Whether you come to Bogota for business or tourism, this is the best way to end your visit. By booking this private service you will save time and money, skipping long lines and avoiding waisted time.
We have designed this one-way transfer service from Hotels and Airbnbs located in Bogota, for groups from 1 to 3 people. For more options and ideas please visit our website!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by premium private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- After booking this service, we will kindly request the name of your Hotel (or Airbnb's address) in Bogota and the time when you want to be picked up. Thus we will schedule both the vehicle and the Driver-Guide, the name of the Driver-Guide will be informed as well.
The Driver-Guide will be at your Hotel at the agreed time, and will carry out this Private Transfer straight to El Dorado Airport. You will feel comfortable and safe with our premium vehicles and professional Driver-Guides.
During this transfer, our Driver-Guide will give you useful information about our city.
Departure Point :
We can pick up at any Hotel or Airbnb in Bogota.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 6/29/2021
6/30/2021 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Return Detail :Aeropuerto El Dorado, Bogota, Colombia - We operate in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of El Dorado Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.