Private Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Salou
Exclusive service with uniformed and bilingual private driver
New vehicles Mercedes brand
Flight status control
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Upon arrival at the airport, your private driver will be waiting for you inside the terminal, just outside the arrivals gate once you have passed the baggage claim area.
The driver will carry a sign with your name and will take you to your destination hotel or apart in the town of Salou (Tarragona)
English speaking driver.
We control the status of the flights.
The service includes 1 hour of waiting, since the flight is on the ground
The trip will last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Departure Point :
Private Service in a luxury car or minivan The Chauffeur will be waiting for you at the airport, inside the terminal, holding a sign with your name.
AirportsBarcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/22/2020 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby seats and booster seats (on request)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Covid - 19: The use of masks during transport is mandatory The vehicles are disinfected before carrying out and at the end of the service. We have Antiseptic Gel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.