Private Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya hotel
Learn more about this activity's Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Convenient transfers between your hotel and Suvarnabhumi Airport with free luggage pickup service
Relax in a comfortable vehicle as you're driven by a professional & English-speaking driver
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Insurance provided by the operator
- One-way transfer
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra or overweight luggage
- Additional Child seat(200 Baht)
- Additional waiting charge(300 Baht per hours)
- How To Use
Voucher Types Description
You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
Our Customer service will inform your exact pick up time and location one day before by your email or whatapp after getting booking successively.
Our Airport staff will meet you at given meeting point and head you meet with your driver.
Enjoy your journey and be relax your transportation.
Driver can speak normal English.
Departure Point :
Select flight arrival date at checkout. If your flight arrives at 12:00am on 2 May, select 2 May Staff will be holding a sign with the lead traveler's name on it Free Waiting Time: The driver will wait for up to 180 minutes after your flight's arrival Arrival Hall near Gate 4. In case information of meeting point at airport will inform all traveler one day before by sending email or whatsapp by our customer services.
AirportsBangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Return Detail :Central Festival Pattaya, 333/102 หมู่ที่ 9 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand - Pattaya city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.