Private Transfer from Athens To Porto Heli
Book here your safe and reliable Private Transfer from Athens (city or Airport) To Porto Heli , or from Porto Heli (Area or port ) To Athens (City or Airport )
We know how important it is for your journey to not only be worry free, but to be a joy.
We Provide late-model vehicles and professional chauffeurs that will get you safely to your destination.
>Relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
>Take advantage of the complimentary onboard WiFi
>Avoid the stress of waiting on taxis or public transport.
If you travel with kids please let us know if you will need baby seats.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Mobile Chargers
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- This is a private transfer From Athens or Athens Airport To Porto Heli (Port or Area ),
or From Porto Heli (port or Area) To Athens City or Athens Airport
The trip is abour 2 Hours and 40 minutes
Departure Point :
We pick up the Travelers from any spot that they will advise in Athens (Or Athens Airport ) or In Porto Heli Area. Athens to Porto Heli Or Porto Heli to Athens
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, GreeceGalatas - Poros Ferry, Παραλιακή Οδός Γαλατά Πορθμείο, Galatas 180 20, GreeceLavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, GreeceAlimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, GreeceLavrion Marina, Lavreotiki 195 00, GreeceOlympic Marine, Efstathiou Vogiatzi 20, Lavrio 195 00, GreeceD-Marin Zea, Freattyda, Pireas 185 36, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
OtherAthens, GreecePorto Cheli, GreecePorto Cheli, GreeceGalatas 180 20, Greece
Return Detail :Porto Cheli, Greece - Athens to Porto HeliAthens, Greece - Porto Heli to AthensAthens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece - From Porto Heli to Athens Int. Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All of our vehicles are sanitized after every service. We provide face masks for all the passengers if they like to wear. We provide Hand Sanitizer. (Free of Charge)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.