Private Transfer From Alexandria City To Cairo Airport
Get to your destination on time and without any stress when you opt for a private transfer from Alexandria to Cairo International Airport with a local SIM card.
- Relax, knowing your driver will track your flight and allow for delays and early arrivals to Cairo International Airport
- Sit back and relax as you are transported through Cairo in comfort
- Watch the scenery in comfort as your driver takes you from Alexandria to Cairo International Airport
- Trust your experienced driver to navigate the complicated streets of Alexandria
- Enjoy Alexandria's scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and assist service including luggage collecting
- Clean and private air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled Water
- Infant seat (It should be requested)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Egypt Entry Visa
- Personal Expenses
- We offer a convenient and efficient private transfer service from Alexandria hotels to Cairo International Airport for clients who value comfort, safety, speed, and efficiency whether traveling for business or for pleasure.
Your representative will meet in the lobby area at your hotel and will help you through baggage collection.
He will transfer you safely by private air-conditioned car to Cairo International Airport and help you to drop luggage at the point of arrival.
Departure Point :Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
We will wait for you in the lobby area at your hotel.
OtherAlexandria Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Cairo Airport - Terminal 3, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.