Private Transfer: Delhi to Rishikesh via Haridwar
This is a one-way transfer from Delhi to the town of Rishikesh, a pilgrimage site for Hindus, located in the North Indian state of Uttarakhand. The drive to Rishikesh takes around six hours. En route, stop at the ancient Hindu city of Haridwar situated on the banks of the River Ganges. Visit an important holy site in Haridwar before continuing your drive to Rishikesh.
• Private chauffeur driven vehicle
• River Ganges
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Guide services
- Hotel accomodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rishikesh, Rishikesh, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand
You will be picked up from the airport or your hotel in Delhi and driven to Rishikesh, 170 miles from Delhi. This transfer provides a stress-free and secure environment for your onward travel. Sit back in the comfort of your chauffeur driven car and enjoy the views of the countryside as you travel past villages and fields.
Stop At: Haridwar, Haridwar, Haridwar District, Uttarakhand
On the way stop at Haridwar, an ancient Hindu city and pilgrimage site. Pilgrims flock to the banks of the River Ganges here as it is believed that a bath in the sacred river will cleanse them of their sins. Stand in silent contemplation on the steps of Har-ki-Pauri as you look at the river flowing by. The city is also popular with international visitors who come to India in search of peace and salvation. It is a great place to get initiated into the universal tenets of Hinduism.
After the stop in Haridwar, drive onward to Rishikesh. Rishikesh is the gateway to the four holy temples of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. It is believed that by meditation in Rishikesh one can get liberated from the cycle of death and rebirth. The Beatles and Kate Winslet were among some of the prominent visitors to Rishikesh.
On arrival in Rishikesh, you will be dropped off at your hotel (hotel not included).
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.