Private Transfer Cruise Port In Buenos Aires
Fuss-free private transfer to/from Cruise Port to/from your hotel in downtown or airport.
Meeting at airport after the luggage pickup or at your hotel in downtown or cruise port Door # 3 or Buquebus Terminal.
Our staff will hold a sign with your name and coordinate your transfer. Once in the vehicle, you will have an approximately 20 minute trip to your lodging place/airport.
Drivers of passenger vehicles will provide a gentle and kind attention. They have a professional license and experience in tourism services.
Our vans are Mercedes Benz Sprinter Mod. 2019 or similar, with insurance and corresponding ratings for the transport of passengers and the appropriate standard regulated by local authorities (CNRT).
Cozy seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage upto 01 big piece of luggage and 01 carry on per person.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Reception or Drop off at Cruise Port, AEP Airport / hotel / Buquebus Ferry Boat Port
- Reception or Drop off at EZE Intl. Airport (if this option is selected)
- Air conditioned vehicles: Mercedes Benz Sprinter. Mod 2019 or similar
- Private transportation with capacity upto 08 & 12 passengers & their luggage
- Professional drivers with license and experience in tourism services
- Transport of your luggage (upto 01 big piece of luggage & 01 carry on per person))
- 01 Hour of parking & tolls
- Drop off at hotels in selected areas
- One way transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Take our private transfer from Buenos Aires Cruise Port to your hotel, AEP, EZE Airports or Buquebus port in Buenos Aires or vice versa without fuss. An easy way to start your visit to Argentina and make the most of your time. We provide a 24/7 service with professional drivers that will take care of you and your luggage and smoothly transfer you to/from your lodging place in a confortable vehicle.
Departure Point :
Meeting point at airport after the customs control or in the lobby at your hotel in downtown or at cruise port door # 3 or at Buquebus port after the customs control. Our staff will hold a sign with your name at the airport and coordinate your transfer. If you are at a hotel, we will try to find you in the lobby or through the concierge. Downtown areas: Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Monserrat, Congreso. Other areas, please consult.
PortsTerminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaTerminal Buquebus, Av. Antártida Argentina 821, C1104 AAH, Buenos Aires, Argentina
AirportsJorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires ArgentinaMinistro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Pick-up/Drop-off hotels, AEP 4/20/2020 - 11/16/2021
Drop-off at EZE Intl. Airport 4/20/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Drop off at EZE Intl. Airport 4/20/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Pickup/Dropoff hotels, AEP 4/20/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center, 1275, San Martín 1225, C1104 CABA, Argentina - Hotels in downtown, Recoleta, Palermo, Retiro, Congreso, Monserrat, San Telmo, Puerto Madero. Other areas, please consult.Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaAeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, ArgentinaEzeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina - If this option is selectedTerminal Buquebus, Av. Antártida Argentina 821, C1104 AAH, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.