Private Transfer: Ciampino Airport (CIA) to Villa d'Este (Tivoli) or vice versa
With our private transfer, in modern and comfortable sedan or minivan, you can reach easily and in total relax, without any kind of stress the 16th-century villa in Tivoli, Villa d'Este and the international Airport of Ciampino.
Our 24/7 Operative staff will follow your transfer to guarantee a successful and relaxing trip to the destination requested.
per adult from
40 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time for the transfer from Villa d'Este
- 75 minutes waiting time for the tansfer from Ciampino Airport
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats or boosters must be indicated in the reservation
- To book a transfer with us from Ciampino Airport to Villa d'Este and vice versa we need the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, active phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date requested,
- Pick up address,
- Flight number of the arriving flight,
- Number of the passengers and luggages (luggage of particular dimensions, like wheelchair, stroller, music instruments, sport equipments etc. must be indicated in the reservation)
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax)
The waiting time for the transfer from Ciampino Airport is 75 minutes and for the transfer from Villa d'Este is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
For the transfer from Ciampino Airport you will meet the driver at the meeting point of the arrival flight. For the transfer from Villa d'Este you will meet the driver at the main entrance.
AirportsCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
OtherVilla d'Este, Piazza Trento, 5, 00019 Tivoli RM, Italy
Return Detail :Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento, 5, 00019 Tivoli RM, ItalyCiampino Airport, 00178 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.