Private Transfer by Speedboat to Isola Bella
We know that flexibility, in this moment, is necessary to organize a trip out of town. For this reason we would like to make our fleet of 11 boats available.
Book the Taxi-Boat service made available by our company with 11 motorships thanks to our fleet you can plan your next trip to Lake Maggiore to visit Isola Bella.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- VAT included
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Isola Bella museums and gardens
- Book the private Taxi Boat service to book your next trip to Lake Maggiore and visit Isola Bella with the utmost tranquility.
You will be entitled to priority boarding, avoiding the queue.
The exclusive and dedicated private service designed according to your needs by providing 11 boats where we can offer a taxi boat service for exclusive use for the visit of the Bella Islands with boarding from Stresa Piazza Marconi.
We will reach the splendid Isola Bella where you will have time at your discretion and full autonomy to visit the village and the wonderful Borromeo Palace with the splendid Italian botanical garden.
You can visit independently:
The most famous and admired of the Borromean Islands appears to visitors as an immense vessel that plows through the waters of the lake, with the stern part consisting of the pyramidal structure of the magnificent Italian garden and the prow represented by the pier and the tip of the island which are facing north.
The perfect balance created between the body of the Palace and the truncated pyramid of the Garden and the profound harmony between architecture and nature, are the perfect summary of the ideal that the Borromeo family has chased for over four centuries: an oasis of serenity where to meditate and rediscover the pleasures of earthly life.
The Palazzo, which re-proposes the style of the noble villas of the Renaissance period, preserves period furnishings and works of inestimable value belonging to the Borromeo family. Following a pre-established itinerary, which allows you to relive the history of one of the most noble and important families in the history of our country, understand its values and savor its atmosphere, we reach the garden.
Begun in the second half of the 17th century, this splendid example of an Italian baroque garden is intended to represent the perfect symbiosis between nature and human work. The countless tall trees create an adequate habitat for a fauna that adapts well to them; there is no shortage of statues and water games including Liocorno, symbol of the Borromeo family, who watches from the highest point on the entire island.
Departure Point :Piazza Marconi, 16, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/19/2021 - 3/20/2021
3/21/2021 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are allowed on board the Taxi Boat, but they cannot access the Borromeo palace and gardens.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our team of C.M.A Stresatours will carry out further deep sanitation operations of our motor ships for each transfer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.