Private Transfer Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal to Airport - One Way or Round Trip
Skip the worry of finding an airport taxi to take you to and from Buenos Aires Airport before and after your cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- A professional driver will be waiting at the Buenos Aires Airport or Cruise Terminal with a sign with your name, so you can skip the stress of finding a taxi. Relax and let your professional driver get you to and from the airport in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a professional transfer service while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride before drop off at Buenos Aires Airport. Your private transfer is available daily, and you can purchase either a one-way or round-trip transfer.
Departure Point :
Pick up and drop off at Hotel or International Airport.
OtherBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal DistrictEzeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal DistrictEzeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.