Private Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport (Calafate)
Private transfers from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport, with a guide or a driver/guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-Trip Private Transfer
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- In the transfer of arrival, a guide will be waiting for you in the airport to pick you up, holding a sign with your name, and you will be taken to your hotel.
At the departure transfer, the guide will pick you up at your hotel at the scheduled time, to take you to the airport.
• Private transfers.
• The service can be done by a guide or a guide/driver.
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 1 hour.
• The departure transfer schedule will be informed by the receptionist of your hotel one day before.
• Spanish/English guide.
Departure Point :
In the transfer of arrival, a guide will be waiting for you in the airport to pick you up, holding a sign with your name, and you will be taken to your hotel. At the departure transfer, the guide will pick you up at your hotel at the scheduled time, to take you to the airport. Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in El Calafate for drop off and pick up on the days of your transfers. The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the transfer out, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
AirportsEl Calafate Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia - Transfer In: Airport/Hotel - Transfer Out: Hotel/Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.