Private Transfer: Agrigento to Syracuse with sightseeing options
Travel in comfort from Agrigento to Syracuse on a private transfer that includes sightseeing stops along the way at UNESCO-listed historical sites. Please select a tour option and choose if enjoy the visit to the Roman Villa of Casale OR to Ragusa Ibla and Modica, two Baroque towns in Val di Noto. Visit to the sites is independent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Independent Sightseeing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Licensed local guide
- Admission Fees
- Meet your English speaking driver in the morning at your Agrigento hotel, then take a seat in your private vehicle and relax as you travel in the knowledge that your driver will ensure you to have a stress-free experience.
Along the way to Syracuse stop for independent sightseeing at famous UNESCO-listed historical sites. Free time for strolling around and for lunch (own expense). At the end of the tour the Driver will lead you to your hotel in Syracuse.
Please select a tour option: Roman Villa of Casale stop OR Ragusa Ibla and Modica stops
Roman Villa of Casale stop - Option A:
After 1 hour and half driving stop near Piazza Armerina and hop out of the car for a sightseeing of this world renowned site. Pay a fee (Euro 10,00 per person) to enter the Villa Romana del Casale, a UNESCO-listed 4th-century Roman villa that is known for its stunning collection of impeccably-preserved mosaics. Get a close-up look at the vivid tableaus, which are thought to have been produced by North African artists. Afterward, enjoy free time to refuel with some lunch at the nearby restaurant (own expense) before hitting the road once more and reach Syracuse in approx. 2 hours driving.
Ragusa Ibla and Modica stops - Option B:
After 2 hours and half driving along the South coast stop into Ragusa Ibla, a fascinating Baroque town: the sight of the jumble of houses, churches and civic palazzi piled on top of each other, clinging to the walls of the gorge, is really quite breathtaking. Free time to stroll around before reaching in a few minutes Modica, a town divided into two parts connected by numerous flights of steps. Palazzi and houses rise from the bottom of the gorge seemingly stacked one on top of the other. In Modica you will admire magnificent Baroque churches, with their inspiring domes, bell towers and intricate facades. Modica is custodian of a 400 year tradition of Sicilian chocolate-making: we suggest to taste chocolate in one of the shops of the town. Then drive approx. 1 hour to reach Syracuse.
Departure Point :
Please advise your accommodation to arrange the pick-up
OtherAgrigento, Agrigento, Province of Agrigento, Sicily
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Province of Syracuse, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1 luggage and 1 hand-luggage per person are allowed on this tour
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer; please advise at time of booking
- Roman Villa: there is a wheelchair path and you can see the most of the mosaics but unfortunatelly not all of them
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.