Private transfer | IN or OUT | Foz do Iguaçu airport
We always seek to offer your client a better experience among the various options of Tours in Terras das Cataratas, trying to understand well the profile of each Tourist who seeks our services to be able to overcome the expectation that we all create when we are on our vacation and leisure time. We have a team made up of honest and communicative professionals to conquer and get closer to our client, optimizing their time to the maximum, offering the best options for everyone's taste. Our city is very attractive in the eyes of the world, everyone should at some point in their life have the opportunity to get to know this city, feel the energy of Nature and we understand that their expectations are great and we will not be left wanting.
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We will be in the Arrivals area of the Airport with a sign written your name to facilitate the location of the customer, we will be 20 minutes before the requested time. If the pick-up is in hotels, we will be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the requested time.
Departure Point :
We will be at the Airport in the Arrivals area at the time requested by the client, with a sign written on the client's name for identification.
AirportsCataratas Airport, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
OtherFoz do Iguaçu, State of Paraná, Brazil
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Foz do Iguaçu, State of Paraná, Brazil - All Foz do Iguacu Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.