Private Traditional Dinner with an Indian Family in Delhi NCR
They say most connections are nurtured through having dinners together. Similarly, for those who are exploring to learn about different cultures, why not cook and have dinner with the locals?
Dining with a Local Indian family is a perfect way to explore the secrets of the food and recipes of India. It is a unique local experience and is hands down one of the most authentic things to do while you are in India and are especially traveling back from Agra to Delhi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Traditional Welcome, Traditional Dinner with Drinks, Local market tour, Feel the Indian Attire
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- It is said that legendary British culinary expert, William Harold, on his way back to Britain from India, made a note in his journal that read: “Of all the food cultures I have had the fantastic opportunity to savor, Indian food remains one of the most enigmatic, enchanting and extremely addictive. It is both ancient in practice and modern in approach, and in the years to come will be the one system that would turn cuisine in the world.”
As Mr. William says interacting with local people is the most ideal approach to know the way of life of a nation. This will be the one meal on your travels you’ll most definitely remember. You can also learn how the food is cooked and enjoy chatting with the family, the culture, and the traditions that we follow, and the spices we use which even help with your health issues as well.
While you are here, you will also get to experience a little tour of our local markets where people regularly gather for the purchase and sale of vegetables & fruits, mattresses, and other goods for daily use.
• Indian Snacks
• Seasonal Traditional North Indian Foods
Departure Point :Omaxe The Forest, Block A, Sector 92, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.