Private Tour:Transbucegi Highway,Bolboci Lake,Ialomitei Cave tour from Brasov
It is a beautiful tour on the plateau of the Bucegi mountains. Up there we will find unique landscapes, clean, cold and fresh air, lonely cows and sheep in the herd guarded by shepherds and strong dogs.
We will make an easy hike from Piatra Arsa Chalet to Babele and Sphinx. Here we will photograph these rock formations with human faces, dug into the rock by the strong winds on the ridge for many centuries.
We will then descend to Lake Bolboci, leaving us fascinated by the luster of the water and we will penetrate deep into the heart of the mountain, visiting the Ialomitei cave.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Profesional english guide
What's excluded :
- Entraces tickets at Ialomitei Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TransBucegi, DJ714, Glod, Romania
it is a wonderful mountain road that climbs meandering on the Bucegi plateau. We will be fascinated by the wonderful landscapes on the ridges of the Bucegi Mountains, by the wild flowers, by the cold and clean air of the mountains, by the shepherds with their sheep grazing the green grass on the heights.
where we will park the van.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caraiman Peak, Romania
From the Piatra Arsa chalet, where we will park the van, we will make an easy hike of about an hour to the rocky formation Babele si Sfinx. Babele are rock formations located near the Baba Mare peak (2292 m), located in the Bucegi massif in the Southern Carpathians. An important tourist attraction, Cabana Babele is located under the peak of the same name and is the central starting point for hiking in the Bucegi Mountains.
Babes are "witnesses of erosion", formed by the differentiated wind erosion of the various geological strata in which they are sculpted (Cretaceous conglomerates) and are located in the immediate vicinity of the cottage of the same name.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bucegi Mountains, Main Steet, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The Sphinx from the Bucegi Mountains is an anthropomorphic megalith located at 2216 m altitude, The origin of the name Sphinx is due to its resemblance to a human head, more precisely to the Egyptian Sphinx, its formation being due to wind erosion (wind). Formed from a large block of stone that took shape today in a very long time, the Sphinx of Bucegi, located on the Bucegi plateau, measures 8 meters high and 12 meters wide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bolboci Lake, Romania
Lake Bolboci, an artificial lake climbed high on the mountain, will fascinate us with its clarity and its crystal clear waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come pick you up from your hotel/accomodation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -the cars will be disinfected after and before every tour with professional equipment -tourist will recive free masks and gloves and also free hand sanitizer and to minimize outside contact we also offer free bottled water -every tourist will be picked up from their hotel or accommodation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.