Private tours from Malaga to Seville for up to 8 persons
On this private day trip to Seville from Malaga, the capital of Andalusia, we will visit the most important monuments as well as the city's charming hidden corners.
With our private local Seville guide, we will visit the Moorish site of Real Alcazar, the most ancient royal palace still in use in Europe.
Founded by the Muslim People one thousand years ago. Next to Alcazar and the Cathedral we have Santa Cruz, the old Jewish Quarter.
Here we shall walk through the narrow and serpentine streets with a special secret as well as a peaceful atmosphere.
Later we'll go to visit the Cathedral of Seville, the third largest one in the Christian world, and one of the richest.
Inside, you will find the real tomb of Christopher Columbus!
We will also see (and climb if you want) the Giralda Tower, old minaret and symbol of Seville.
You will have plenty of free time to explore Seville even further and enjoy lunch (not included)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Malaga
- Private official seville guide for 2.30 hour tour
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral and Alcazar
- Pick up from your accomodation in Malaga and Malaga cruise port
- Free time in Seville
- Start time can be flexible
- Entry/Admission - Apartment Puerta de Jerez II
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apartment Puerta de Jerez II, Av. de la Constitución, 40, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Private tour of the beautiful Seville with private English speaking official guide to give you a wonderful insight of the history and culture of this spectacular place. / / Seville has an amazing rich history. The Romans once ruled the whole of Spain for over six centuries and changed the structure of the countryside and towns by building aqueducts and straight roads to link all the major towns.
However, the Muslim invaders had the most lasting effect on Seville. Their Dynasty lasted almost 800 years in Andalusia from 711 until 1492 when finally, the Catholic monarchs defeated the Muslim kingdom of Granada.
Most of the Seville´s most impressive buildings are the legacy to this period.
Following the fall of the kingdom of Granada, Spain entered a period of prosperity and expansion. The discovery of the New World made Seville one of the most affluent cities anywhere in Europe.
Up to 18th century, Spain had now fallen into economic disarray and during the 19th and early 20th centuries, poverty and hardship led to political conflict and finally to civil war.
Today, Seville is the capital of Andalusia and is one of the most visited cities in Spain.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in Malaga city, and Malaga cruise port If you are staying outside of Malaga city, an additional charge may apply. Starting time can be flexible to suit your needs.Airports
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.