Private tours from Malaga to Antequera and the Dolmens for up to 8 persons
Reliable, personalized service for an unforgettable experience!
Why choose Vip Malaga Tours? We are a specialised personal excursion operator, hosting unique sightseeing day trips for small groups from Malaga and the Costa del Sol to the key cities of Andalusia and our local English speaking drivers and local official guides, treats each client as their personal guest, and provides the customized, caring service you deserve to make your day truly memorable!
No other company offers the extensive selection of excursions, great value and excellent customer service.
Enjoy an excursion only for your group.
You'll be welcomed in the comfort of an air conditioned Mercedes vehicle at the doorstep of your hotel / residence by an experienced local English-speaking driver. You can depend on a great customer service from us to get you ready for a fascinating and memorable day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Malaga.
- Entrance tickets to the Fortress and Dolmens
- Pick up from your accomodation in Malaga city and cruise port
- Free time in Antequera town center
- Start time can be flexible
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba de Antequera
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazaba de Antequera, Malaga, Antequera Spain
El Torcal national park also known as Jurassic Park is 250 million years old,and once at the bottom of the sea. Now, this incredible place with its amazing rock formations is at the top of a mountain!
On this day trip from Malaga,we can take a choice of walks where every corner brings another astonishing view.
After enjoying a cooling refreshment in the park´s cafe,we head to Antequera and it´s Dolmens,which date back 4500 years.The Dolmens are Bronze age chambers used for burials and made from huge blocks of stone,covered with soil to form great mounds.These Dolmens are even older than the great Egyptian pyramids!
Antequera is a beautiful historical town off the beaten tourist trail,full of impressive buildings,churches and Fortress which date back to Roman and Moorish times.
We will visit the Alcazaba,which is a fortress that the Moors constructed in the 14th century to defend themselves from the Christians.
Afterwards you'll have free time to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (not included) before returning to the Costa del Sol and Malaga
This tour is suitable for all ages and ability.Although el Torcal requires good footwear and walking ability.However there is a short tarmac walk for those who prefer to take it easy
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in Malaga city, and Malaga cruise port.If you are staying outside of Malaga city, an additional charge may apply. Starting time can be flexible to suit your needs.Airports
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.