Private Tour: Yala National Park Safari
Search for beautiful wildlife with a private dawn, dusk or full-day safari in Yala National Park, with an expert guide. Board a soft-top 4x4 to explore the park, One of Sri Lanka’s largest, and roam the grasslands, forests and lagoon to see the abundant wildlife. Watch for the park’s elusive leopards, see crocodiles by the water, and look for elephant, water buffalo, storks and more as your guide provides insight into the animals and habitats.
per adult from
4 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Only Full day Tour Includes Picnic breakfast and Picnic Lunch
- For other tours Picnic breakfast and Picnic Lunch can be arrange for an additional charge.
- Picnic Breakfast - 8 USD per person. Picnic Lunch 10 USD person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ajith Diamond Tours, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
We will pick up from your hotel or meet at the gate of Yala National Park at 5:30am or 2:00pm to begin your safari adventure. Yala National Park is one of the preeminent spots in Sri Lanka to view a broad variety of wildlife. Spot colorful storks perched at the shores of the lagoon near dozing crocodiles. Admire fan-tailed peacocks in the woods where monkeys leap and chatter. There are 32 species of mammals in the park, including threatened species such as sloth bears, leopards, elephants, water buffalos, wild boars, spotted deers, sambars, and golden jackals.
If you’re lucky, gaze at distinct Sri Lankan leopards, which can be seen throughout the park. Yala National Park’s Block 1 has recorded the highest density of leopards among the populations scattered in the wildlife parks of Sri Lanka.
View the large population of elephants that wander the park. Yala National Park is also rich in bird life, with around 130 species. Catch sight of raptors, including crested serpent eagles and white-bellied sea eagles. Around the lagoons, perhaps see flamingos, pelicans, spoonbills, rare black-necked storks, grey herons, purple herons, night herons, and darters.
After a thorough exploration of all the wildlife, the park has to offer, end your tour.
Departure Point :Yala National Park, Katagamuwa, Yala, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We will free pick up you from Hambantota, Weerawila, Tissamaharama, Kataragama and Yala area hotels or any place. Please be ready and wait at the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.