Private Tour: Yakutian Horse & Siberian Breeders In Winter
Authentic Siberian Village Life Experience.
Spend 1 winter day with Yakutian villagers and horse breeders in the Siberian wilderness and learn more about the Yakutian horse, the unique breed originated in the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia and accustomed to living in the extreme cold.
• Ice road across the Lena River
• Maya village with Regional Museum
• Traditional Sakha (Yakut) villages
• Yakutian cuisine at village family’s
• Sakha village life
• Yakutian horses roaming in the wilderness
• Horse breeders & farm
• Horse sleigh ride
• Horseback ride
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport from Yakutsk to a horse breeding farm and back
- English-speaking guide
- Entry tickets
- Snowmobile/horse sleigh rent
- Horse breeders’ work
- Breeders’ fur cloth rent
- A guest house to warm up
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayya, Sakha Republic, Russia, 678070
08:45 – Picking-up at the hotel in Yakutsk.
09:00 – 09:30 – Driving on the ice road across the Lena River between Yakutsk and Nizhny Bestyakh, 16 km. A photo-stop on the river.
09:30 – 10:00 – Driving from Nizhny Bestyakh to Mayya, 35 km.
10:00 – 12:30 – Visit to the place of the annual Yakut national holiday “Ysyakh.” Visit to Mayya Regional Museum of History. Mayya is a homeland for Manchaary, who was a Sakha hero like Robin Hood. A couple of centuries ago, he helped poor people by robbing insolent rich ones.
12:30 – 14:00 – Lunch at family’s in the village.
14:00 – 17:00 – Visit to the Yakutian horse breeding farm, deep in the forest, 20 km from Maya. Walking across horse breeders’ farm. Feeding Yakutian horses. Horseback ride. Horse sleigh ride. Preparing ice for horses. Preparing a hole in the ice of frozen river for horses to drink water. Photographing.
17:00 – 18:00 – Snacks and hot beverages in a log cabin.
19:00 – 21:00 – Way back to the hotel in Yakutsk.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.