Private Tour Xochimilco/Coyoacan/ Museo Frida Kahlo/ Anahuacalli Museum
The experience provided by our team will make your tour an unparalleled experience and with personalized attention, since you have a highly trained guide, your driver will take you from your hotel to the points to know and back to it, as well as your unit which will provide an air conditioning service, comfort and safety.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- one hour of trajinera
- Entrance to the museum Frida Kahlo
- Specialized guide
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Ecologica Cuemanco-Xochimilco
- Entry/Admission - Coyoacan
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli
What's excluded :
- Does not include food
- Does not include tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserva Ecologica Cuemanco-Xochimilco, Anillo Periferico Sur s/n., Mexico City Mexico
We will take you to one of the most symbolic places in Mexico and considered as Cultural Patrimony of Humanity Xochimilco a place where you can live culture, tradition and its incredible folklore, you will make a journey through the multiple channels, the colorful, flowered and very ornate trajineras They are one of the distinguishing features of this popular and important place of Mexican culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
We continue for an incredible place full of history, culture, crafts and gastronomy, the neighborhood of Coyoacan, its abundant nature and its tireless beauty will surprise you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
The Frida Kahlo Museum, is the place where the artist was born and died, in this Famous Blue House as well as cones you will find famous paintings, corsets, toys, letters and jewels, a place that you can not miss visiting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, Calle Museo 150, Mexico City 04620 Mexico
Visit one of the most important resins for the famous Painter Diego Rivera, who throughout his life brought together an impressive collection of pre-Hispanic figures, which he called "the idol." The painter conceived the idea of making a construction that would house these pieces and also be a habitable artistic work.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The service provided is private and personalized and in order to make it pleasant our guide and driver will pass you to your hotel and at the end of the tour they will leave you at the same point.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/5/2019 - 11/19/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.