Private Tour: Xian Terracotta Warrior Museum and Angsana Xian Lintong Hot Springs
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed Terracotta Warriors and be amazed by the thousands of terracotta figures that were buried in the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi Huang. Relax in the luxury of the Angsana Xi’an Lintong Hot Springs. Enjoy a special spa treatment (at own cost). Lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Chinese Lunch
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Angsana Spa Xi'an Lintong
What's excluded :
- Children's entrance tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet your private guide in the lobby of your hotel at 08:00 and travel by air-conditioned car out of the city to Lintong District.
Upon arrival you will visit the Terracotta Army Museum accompanied by a private guide who will explain the whole history of the site. The museum is located over a large area, close to where the first terracotta remains were discovered in 1974 and contains many artefacts from the burial site of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China, who died in the late Third Century BCE. The main site, known as Pit 1, contains over 6,000 terracotta figures of soldiers varying in height depending upon their rank. You will also see terracotta cavalry horses, chariots and many other small artefacts.
After your visit to the Terracotta Army, you will enjoy a Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angsana Spa Xi'an Lintong, No.8 East Yue Chun Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Following lunch you will travel a few kilometers to the Angsana resort, to visit the award-winning Angsana Xi’an Hot Springs and Spa. There are over 20 natural hot spring pools spread over a large area and with temperatures varying from 36 to 40 degrees Celsius for you to relax in and enjoy, all set against the backdrop of breathtaking natural scenery. There are a sauna room and a steam room available and complimentary hot tea, fruit and snacks are provided.
If you wish to take advantage of the spa or massage treatments these will be at an additional cost. You can choose from a variety of treatments available to you such as Pomegranate Bliss, a 180 minute top to toe spa treatment especially created for ladies. Whilst for men there is the Kiwi Enchantment, rich in vitamin C and incorporating a steam bath, Oriental massage and refreshing mint bath. For couples there is a special 120 minute treatment ending with a 30 minute face massage.
After your relaxation in the Angsana Spa you will be driven back to your Xi’an hotel where your days touring ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your pick-up location is not within the scoop of definition, your guide will meet you at an appointed place and transfer you back to the same location after the tour ends, or you can pay additional car charge for pickup and drop-off service from your hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.