Private tour with tickets included and champagne: All the Alhambra and city center
Can you imagine being able to enjoy the Alhambra and its ins and outs in a unique way? Dare to discover all that this citadel can offer you and your companions visiting its beautiful gardens, the Generalife, the Sultan Palaces and the Alcazaba. In addition, you will have the Cloister of the Parador privately and a bottle of champagne from the hand of a private waiter just for you and yours.
Do not forget that you can enjoy this and some of the most emblematic neighborhoods of Granada such as the Albaicín and its fantastic tea shops, a walk through the Alcaiceria, Plaza Nueva, until you reach the facade of the imposing Cathedral, the first Renaissance cathedral created in Spain.
What are you waiting for to enjoy this experience?
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Champagne
- Private waiter service
- Closed hostel cloister for our customers
- Headphones (no audio guides)
- Official guide with the desired language
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
What's excluded :
- Take travelers back to your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
This monumental complex includes El Generalife, summer residence of the sultans; the Nasrid palaces in their entirety and the Alcazaba (military part of the citadel).
In addition and uniquely, you can enjoy the cloister of the hostel intimately with a bottle of champagne and private waiter.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Real Chancilleria, Plaza Nueva s/n, 18009 Granada Spain
We will see the facade, maximum court of Appeal of the Crown of Castile
Pass By: Calle Alcaiceria 1 3, 18001 Granada Spain
Near the cathedral of Granada, where we will see stalls of Granada crafts. It also includes shops such as bookstores, jewelry stores and hotel establishments
Pass By: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
Chapel of Catholic worship, where the tombs of the Catholic Monarchs are located. The Royal Chapel is part of the Cathedral.
Pass By: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
It is considered the first Renaissance church in Spain. We will see the surroundings and the facade of the Cathedral
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up tourists at the hotel where they stay. In no case will travelers be returned to the hotel once the tour is over.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You cannot carry backpacks and large suitcases inside the Alhambra enclosure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.