Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver
Enjoy Whistler at anytime of year on this private and personalized tour from Vancouver. Although well known for being a great North American ski destination, the beautiful alpine village of Whistler is great fun in the summer as well!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalized tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Classic Touring Limo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99, British Columbia Canada
Truly in this case getting there, is half the fun. Hugging the side of the coast mountains, over looking the Howe Sound the drive is worth the trip all by it's self.
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Cross this Iconic Suspension Bridge with great views of English Bay and the Vancouver Harbor.
Stop At: Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
Enjoy some free time to explore Whistler village or visit the top of the ski area via the high speed gondola (extra fee for gondola). Plus take in the exciting new Peak to Peak Gondola between the summits of Whistler and Blackchomb Mountains. The worlds longest Unsupported Span at 3.024km/1.88 miles (straight line between the two towers that are furthest apart). Highest Point above the ground is 436m/1427 feet over Fitzsimmons Creek. Not to be missed.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Ever changing, with the time of the year and angle of the sun, Shannon is the third highest waterfall in Canada.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, Highway 99, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Hidden in the forest Brandywine Falls come upon you suddenly with a breathtaking permanent rain bow.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Vancouver Hotels.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people per booking is required for this Whistler tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have installed plexiglas barriers in each classic limo to separate guide from guests. All common touchable areas are sanitized between every tour, and we will do everything possible to maintain safe social distancing throughout the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.