Private Tour: Whale Shark Adventure with Isla Contoy Visit
Enjoy the comfort of a private tour that includes round-trip transportation and a boat excursion to swim with the whale sharks and complete the day relaxing on the amazing beach of Contoy Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional multi-lingual guide
- Light lunch, snacks, and lunch at Isla Contoy
- Soft drinks, water and beers on board
- Snorkel gear
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Juarez, Puerto Juarez, Yucatan Peninsula
We start the pickup at your hotel, then we transfer you to Puerto Juarez to pick the boat and start the tour into the surrounding areas of Isla Contoy.
We start the search for whale sharks they arrive in huge amounts every year from May to September, a great opportunity to swim beside these harmless sharks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Isla Contoy, Isla Contoy, Yucatan Peninsula
Once the activity is done you will visit "Isla Contoy" for the lunch of fresh fish ceviche and chicken sandwiches.
Then transfer back to Puerto Juarez for van drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel from Cancun all way to Playa del Carmen to Tulum, for Cozumel island clients, pick up and drop off is at Playa del Carmen ferry port and Pickup from AirBnB locations available.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Muelle, Playacar, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, an underwater camera and a hat
- Note: Price displayed is per boat. One adult equals one boat. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a boat for up to 6 people
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 6 pax is the maximun numer of pax per boat, according new federal rules for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.