Private Tour: Whale Shark Adventure from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Swim with whale sharks in a comfortable private tour service, that includes private round-trip Van transportation and a private boat with lunch, snacks, and drinks included.
Ideal for small groups of friends, couples, and families.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional multi-lingual guide
- Light lunch and snacks
- Soft drinks, water and beers on board
- Snorkel gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Playa Norte
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Juarez, Puerto Juarez, Yucatan Peninsula
We start the pickup at your hotel, then we transfer you to Puerto Juarez to pick the boat and start the search of whale sharks into the surrounding areas of Isla Contoy.
Where the whale sharks arrive in huge amounts every year from May to September, a great opportunity to swim beside this harmless sharks.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Contoy, Isla Contoy, Yucatan Peninsula
You will swim and snorkel with whale sharks in the surrounding os Isla Contoy at the Caribbean sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Once the activity is done you will visit "Playa Norte" at Isla Mujeres Island for the lunch of fresh fish ceviche and chicken sandwiches.
Then transfer back to Puerto Juarez for van drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from any Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and all The Riviera Maya hotels, if you hotel is not listed above please add your hotel information to your tour reservation and our team will confirm pick-up.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen Ferry Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, an underwater camera and a hat
- Note: Price displayed is per boat. One adult equals one boat. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a boat for up to 6 people
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 6 pax is the maximun numer of pax per boat, according new federal rules for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.