Private Tour - Wander off the "mainstream" track of Tokyo, and visit Chiba
Fantastic photo opportunities of beautiful views in Chiba City
40 minutes by train outside of Tokyo, not far from Narita International airport, is Chiba City. Chiba is rich in nature with many wonderful places to visit.
There is a botanical garden with beautiful sights to see throughout the year, a beach with a tropical vibe, and a location registered as one of Japan's Nightscape Heritage Sites, to name a few. Despite it being located right beside Tokyo, Chiba is little known by visitors from abroad.
Become the first of many to explore this wonderful area to get a more rural taste of Japan! Once you have made your way to Chiba, for the rest of the day, your otomo tour guide will do all the navigating, so just relax and enjoy your private tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Sanyo Media Flower Museum
- Entry/Admission - ザ・サーフ オーシャンテラス
- Entry/Admission - Chiba Port Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanyo Media Flower Museum, 7-2-4 Takahama, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-0003 Chiba Prefecture
Sanyo Media Flower Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 稲毛記念館, 7-chōme-2-3 Takahama, Mihama Ward, Chiba, 261-0003, Japan
Inage Memorial Museum
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 茶室「海星庵」, 7-chōme-2-3 Takahama, Mihama Ward, Chiba, 261-0003, Japan
Kaiseian Tea Room
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Japan, 〒261-0003 千葉県千葉市美浜区高浜７丁目１ いなげの浜
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Inage Yacht Harbor, 2-8-1 Isobe, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-0012 Chiba Prefecture
Inage Yacht Harbour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: ザ・サーフ オーシャンテラス, 2-chōme-8-3 Isobe, Mihama Ward, Chiba, 261-0012, Japan
THE SURF OCEAN TERRACE
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chiba Port Tower, 1 Chuoko, Chuo-ku, Chiba 260-0024 Chiba Prefecture
Chiba Port Tower
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Chiba Station, Japan, 〒260-0031 Chiba, Chuo Ward, Shinchiba, 1-chōme−1, 千葉県千葉市中央区新千葉１丁目１
Return Detail :Chibaminato Station, 1 Chome-1 Chuoko, Chuo Ward, Chiba, 260-0024, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is great for photographs so remember to bring your camera!
- Selfie sticks are also recommended.
- If you like being creative with photographs, you could bring along empty photo frames or bubbles as props to take photos with on the beach!
- If you would like to enjoy nightscapes we recommend you start the tour in the afternoon.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.