Private Tour: Wadi Thrills at Wadi Arbayeen
Enjoy a 8-hour off the beaten track experience. Visit the fishing town of Quriyat, drive along the waterfront, spot flamingos and eagles visit Hail Al Ghaf, go through the mountains and see Wadi Arbayeen. You will also have lunch before returning to Muscat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Start this tour with an 08:30am pick up from your hotel in Muscat. Start by proceeding towards the fishing town of Quriyat through the stark mountain terrain. From there you will drive through the fishing village to visit the 400 year old Quriyat fort before heading to the fish souk where a variety of fish is traded for local consumption as well as export.
Next up, drive along the picturesque waterfront. There is good chance of spotting flamingos and eagles at an inland stream. From there you will proceed towards the coast and visit the village of Hail Al Ghaf which is known for its fruit plantations. You will then start on an adventurous route cutting through the mountains. At the end of the drive, Wadi Arbayeen awaits with its deep pools of water set among the date palms. There you will enjoy a picnic lunch before being returned to Muscat.
Departure Point :Hotels located within Muscat city limitsMuscat Port Gate
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.