Private Tour: visit the Kremlin and the Armory
4-hour sightseeing tour of the Moscow Kremlin with a visit to the Armory. You will explore the territory of the Kremlin, Cathedral Square, Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell and the Armory collection.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to Kremlin
- Entrance fee to Armoury Chamber
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Armoury Chamber
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Square
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin, Kremlin, Moscow, Central Russia
Kremlin began as an ancient fortress, which became the historical and cultural center of the country and the office of the president of Russia. A large part of the Kremlin grounds is open for the tourists. The main attractions are the old cathedrals, where Russian tsars from Ivan the Terrible to Nicholas 2nd were crowned (1 cathedral inside visit), as well as Russia’s largest bell and cannon.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
Tsar Bell is the largest bell in the world. It weighs 202 tons (445 000 pounds). The bell was created for the bell tower of Kremlin, but was damaged in fire 2 years later.
Tsar Cannon is the largest cannon in Russia and it can shoot the largest cannon balls (890 mm) in the world. It's listed in the Guinness book of records. The cannon was created in 1586 in Moscow.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Armoury Chamber, Dvortsovaya St., 1R, Moscow 103073 Russia
The Armoury Chamber, a treasure house, is a part of the Grand Kremlin Palace's complex. The museum collections were based on the precious items that had been preserved for centuries in the tsars' treasury and the Patriarch’s vestry. Some of the exhibits were made in the Kremlin workshops, others were accepted as ambassadorial gifts.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Square, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
Cathedral Square or Cathedral Square - the central square of the Moscow Kremlin, where all its streets converged in the 15th century. The square owes its name to the three cathedrals facing it - the Assumption Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Archangel Michael and the Annunciation Cathedral. In addition, it houses the Patriarchal Palace, the Church of the Displacement of Bathrobes and the Church of the Twelve Apostles. The tallest building on the square is Ivan the Great Bell Tower.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Moscow Kremlin, Moscow, Russia, 103132
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.