Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
See the sights you want to see in Venice on this 3-hour tour with a private, professional guide. Customized entirely on your preferences (based on the information supplied at the time of booking), the itinerary is totally flexible. See the world-famous attractions that Venice is known for, such as the Rialto Fish Market, or visit the Cannaregio Quarter and other lesser-known sights. Stop at a traditional bar for a glass of wine and a snack, and receive personalized attention from a private guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Walking Tour (3 hours)
- Professional guide
- Private tour and commentary
- Appetizer and one glass of wine at a Venetian bacaro
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Rialto was the commercial heart of the ancient Republic of Venice. Discover the history of one of the most iconic symbols of Venice.
Pass By: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Rialto market is one of the most authentic parts of the city: it sells fresh fish, vegetables and fruit that Venetians buy everyday for their homes.
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, San Polo, 3072, 30125 Venice Italy
Frari's gothic Church is one of the most majestic buildings in the city. Inside you'll see exquisite artworks by Titian and Bellini, as well as an imposing funeral monument by Canova.
Pass By: Campo San Polo, Campo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
San polo is a quiet Square where you can have a taste of the authentic side of Venice.
Pass By: Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto, Cannareggio, 3512, 30121 Venice Italy
The church was erected by the now-defunct religious order the "Humiliati" in the mid-14th century and is located in the beautiful district of Cannaregio.
Pass By: Cannaregio, Venice Italy
Discover the most authentic district of Venice: Cannaregio.
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
La Fenice thatre is one of the most important theatres of Italy, staging more than one hundred opera performances per year, a major symphonic season conducted by prominent conductors from across the globe, the full cycles of symphonies by Beethoven, Schumann, Brahms and Mahler, a contemporary repertoire focused especially on Venetian artists such as Nono and Maderna, ballets, and chamber music concerts.
Pass By: Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
Hidden in a maze of streets and canals, very close to Campo Manin, appears an architectural gem characterized by a style that is among Renaissance, Gothic and Byzantine: the Scala Contarini del Bovolo.
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
In the 17th century Venice experienced an unusually devastating outbreak of the plague. As a votive offering for the city's deliverance from the pestilence, the Republic of Venice vowed to build and dedicate a church to Our Lady of Health (or of Deliverance, Italian: Salute).
Pass By: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
The Accademia Bridge is the only wooden bridge in Venice. From the top you can enjoy a great view of the Grand Canal and of the Salute Church.
Pass By: Chiesa di San Zaccaria, Campo San Zaccaria Castello 4693, 30122 Venice Italy
The Church of San Zaccaria is a 15th-century former monastic church dedicated to St. Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist. Inside, one of the oldest crypts of the city.
Pass By: Campo del Ghetto, 30121 Venice Italy
The Venetian Ghetto was the area of Venice in which Jews were compelled to live by the government of the Venetian Republic. The English word ghetto is derived from the Jewish ghetto in Venice.
Departure Point :Bucintoro Viaggi, Campo S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists along unknown parts of the city sharing stories
- San Marco square, Ducal Palace and the Basilica can not be visited on this tour
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any church or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.